Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Here come a new Challenger !

Hei..You , can you defeat me in this game ?
Gunbound my fave Game Online.In my PC installed 3 Game Online like Ragnarok and Nexia. I have playing them.But Nexia will retired in next August 31.Since a month ago I did'nt play this game.Now i'm playing Ragnarok (90% botting :P) and Gunbound.Both of them , Gunbound is the simplest.That very funny playing this game.

You know..I can't leave my hobby,Gaming . But sometimes alot of my time lost in this one. I can stay in front my PC for 10 hours non stop.Ussually I'm playing this game in my Office hehehe...
Sometimes in Gamehouse.And I must pay for it.But you know , for hobbies people don't care about price or money. Right ..?

Back to gunbound , want to war with my character ? buddy me or /m me :
JOGJAZ
No Game Like It .. !!

No comments: