Saturday, August 14, 2004

Part of the day . . .

...i'm looking for my *Grand Ceper* keys . Where..? where...? Sh*t there is nothing. So I get down looking my lovely motorcycle.Waks....my motor has gone ? huaaaa.....
*Maliiiingggg.....* I'm screaming loudly

At the present I hear someone knocking my door's room.I'm turning on the lamp then open door."Oh..Komeng masuk o kene Meng" there is My friend Komeng.To the point , Komeng invite me to get on vocal or guitarist in his music band.Shortly I tell him no problem i'll try.And we deal tomorrow on 8PM go to music studio.After,he get to go.

My motorcycle has gone ? dont worry ;p I have a bad dream.Mabby i'm too tired after yesterday.It was 7.30PM I must go to office cause today i'm working alone.It's free day for my partner.

8PM at the office , get prepare for Pre Press activity.And then turn my computer opening Yahoo Messenger and browsing.Ow..there is my friend online Dikta , and I make a chat with her after long time no see.

Browsing web and open some email.Then posting for weblog with MP3Blaster playing
JET - Look what You've done . Dan Lihat apa yang telah kau perbuat :)

No comments: