Monday, August 16, 2004

Something to remember

Today , I'll try to remember all of my friends along I have study at SMK 2 Yogyakarta

Special for my friends ELEKTRONIKA-2 2001 :

SetuSonten Gank :
1.Ahmad Juwarno : still in Yogya ? or has gone ? still "Kejawen" ?
2.Mistar Widiatmoko : First boy that call me "Yoyok" hehehe...
3.Kunto Aji W. : Lets Road Racing with me .... ;p
4.Citro Artiadi : Little but Deadly,wahahah...still contacting now
5.Sondy Herwianto : The best Guitarist and Painter on class now at Krakatau Steel Co.
6.Tunggul Bagus D. : Boys are called "Kenthunx" now working at Krakatau Steel too
7.Endro Walmujendro : Mr.Bean from Lempuyangan hehehe...Humorist ones
8.Sigit Hermawan : Home of 'XxX' hehehe....
9.and Me
*This Gank always stick together at saturday night , that's why named SetuSonten

Two Girls only in class : Tatik and Dhita , How are you Galz ??

and people of E-2 :
Adian Mursalim,Agus Solechan,Aman Subanjar,Andi Kristianto(my big enemy),Bimbim,Dani Surahman,Deny Septiono(Police now :D),Hadiman(*slenge'an* but good in mathematics), Irnawan,Joko Utomo(twin brothers),Joko Setiawan,Moh"Qirun"Harun,Moh.Zahron,Nanang Risna Hadi Kusnanto(longest name),Pardi(shortest name in class),Santoso(*gaguk* boys)
Solikhan,Teguh Yulianto,Wahyu*srandakan* and last Wijayanto

Wow..my brain still working correctly,I can remember all of my class friends.If one of all read this post , "Jape Methe Dab and Piss forevah"

No comments: