Wednesday, August 04, 2004

New Look,New Face,New Spirit ?

Threece i got lost my weblog.Why ? I make my weblog in my style and in free website.The last weblog has been closed by web site admin.Along long ago i used Blogspot for my weblog.Yeaah..2001 for the first time I know what weblog is it.Http://yunan.blogspot.com my first weblog.But this weblog not my style.So..I make new weblog in my style.You know I posted my blog everyday in html template.Cause s reason :P , For a while I have bored posting the blog hehehe...Since I know Nexia, most online time I'm playing this game.

Then in May 2004 i started new weblog with weblog tools (Cutenews) .But in June my free web site has closed :( hiks...And my 2nd weblog www.yunan.tk get closed too but index of the web still exist in others website.Just for my memory

NOW...http://yunan.blogspot.com back.But this weblog not my primary what i'm doing in online time :P .Ragnarok Online yeah...I have play this game since a month ago.:)

Anyway
Http://yunan.blogspot.com is mine !!!

No comments: