Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tired ? Sleepy ? Show must Go On . . . .

Sh*t , today i can't sleep well.I was sleep at 9 in the morning after working.OMG , I got up at 2 PM,so I did'nt Sholat Jumat :( *sorry God. After , someone knocking on the door.I'm opening the door and there is carpenter with tools say " Sorry , i want to add a window in your room"."ok" then I said.

I'm still sleepy and then go to my friend's room watching TV,Before I have to go to Pakuwon Golf and Family Ballroom watching Spectacular Concert by A Mild. It's presenting Ari Lasso , Peterpan and ADA Band.At the 7 PM concert started (in tickets wrote).And I gone at 5 PM.

Arrive at Pakuwon 6 PM . Then I'm waiting the Ballroom opened.Ballroom open at 7 PM then we enter and go to front stage.We waiting concert started but nothing happen till 8 PM. *Jam Karet* really,Concert started at 9.30 PM opened by ADA Band. At 10.30 PM continued by Ari Lasso and closed by Peterpan at midnight.This concert not wrong named 3 in 1 Spectacular Concert by A Mild.*Meriah euy....* But only one that make me boring.Late till 2 hours huh.....

Ugh..6 hours that make me very very tired.But I must to go to office *weks* . Yeah..today I work at 11 PM ,but you know I'm late 3 hours heheheh...sssttt.At the office..??

You right , I'm sleeping :) ZzzzzZzzz...

No comments: